Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Three romantic dresses that channel spring

BCBG Maxazria rosette dress
A lot of people believe that romantic dresses that channel spring are all about colors. Yellows, pinks, reds, oranges and other hues that add a spring to your romantic liaison! Well, I also emphasize a lot on cut and fabrics. I prefer investing in something that would also last me the entire summer!
So, as you bid adieu to your heavy wools and trenches, here are the top three dress styles that channel spring-

1. Rosette dresses
As the name suggests, rosette dresses symbolize the breezy leaves and flowers of spring. It is basically an arrangement, mostly floral, at the hem, waist or even at the top of the dress. I have this one-shoulder flared red BCBG Maxazria rosette dress, which I love wearing. The rosette flare makes me flare that I feel the touch of spring with each step I take. The red-hot color symbolizes the romantic rose. Sigh!
2. Maxi dresses
When I am heading out to the beach for a romantic dinner, I prefer wearing maxi dresses with halter necks or something strapless. These dresses touch the floor but still leave enough room for your legs to breathe free. Pick from pretty floral designs or even something abstract in vivacious colors for the spring/ summer.
Midi chiffon dress
3. Midi dresses
Classic chiffon midi dresses from ASOS are one of my wardrobe staples. Though I love experimenting with cut-out shoulders or asymmetrical shapes, there’s something eternally romantic about chiffon midis. Takes you down the memory lane to movies like ‘grease’ and Olivia Newton John’s hot yet cute chiffon dresses as she sang ‘Summer sun, something’s begun’.

No comments:

Post a Comment