Sunday, May 22, 2011

Intensely stimulating hair treatment that is also organic

 

organic root mayonnaise treatment
I love my hair! Unfortunately, I also love experimenting with colors, perms, straightening and rollers. Over the years, my hair suffered from intense damage. I did try using chemical based packs, treatments and serums, but nothing seemed to work.

Someday recommended home-made packs, but honestly who has the time. And applying honey and yogurt for dry hair is really messy! I came across this organic root mayonnaise treatment accidentally. The hair stimulator claimed that it was made from all organic products and could rejuvenate it again.
Hair stimulatorSince I had already tried scores of products, might as well give this a shot. After the first application of the mayonnaise treatment, I just couldn’t stop touching my hair. Not only was it unbelievably soft, it seemed as someone had cast a magic spell on it. My hair was shinier, bouncier and smelled so great.
The product is enriched with olive oil, egg protein, herbs and other hydrating botanicals. It restores, renews, moisturizes, and strengthens the hair. Not only this, the application procedure was so simple. Just apply it, leave it on for some time and wash it off. You don’t have to spend hours cleaning your bathroom.
There are a lot of organic hair treatments like the above, which are cost-effective and work wonders for your hair. They are safer than regular, cosmetic brands and work much better than their chemical counterparts. These include-
  • Natural mango hair treatments for dry hair
  • French oil for all hair types
  • Tea tree and mint based for allergic or dandruff prone scalp

No comments:

Post a Comment