Thursday, May 19, 2011

Light blouses that are perfect for summer

blouse organic cotton
During the hot humid months, I feel like roaming around in nothing but shorts and tank tops. Of course, that is not an acceptable dress code for work (how I would love to change it). I seek comfort in cottons and linens. Recently, I have been addicted to organic clothes. And believe me; you can realize the difference only when you wear it!

Tops or blouse organic cotton is breathable, trendy and so affordable. They’re usually lightweight tops that are great for keeping cool during the summer. Made from organically grown cotton, these fabrics make you feel that you are wearing something as light as feather.
Another factor that makes these organic cotton blouses so wearable is the use of organic threads and dyes. Unlike chemical dyes, these blouses are colored using vegetable and natural dyes. The skin-friendly dyes ensure that you don’t get any allergic reactions. Even when you perspire, there are no harmful chemicals coming in direct contact with your skin.
Organic cotton blouses are not restrictive when it comes to designs and patterns. You can pick from an array of styles, cuts and shapes. I usually love wearing whites in summers, but with these organic innovations, even black seems to have become cooler!
Don’t restrict your summer styles to just organic blouses. You can also check out organic jeans, trousers, skirts, etc. Linen-based blouses for work are one of my favorites. Yes, it does require ironing, unlike wrinkle-free garments. But when it comes to the environment, I am green at heart. So, I really don’t mind that extra bit!
Guest blogger: Rashmi

No comments:

Post a Comment