Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Favorite Beauty Buys

I’m one of those people who can never get enough of makeup and no matter how many eye liners or blushes I own, whenever I see something that I don’t have that intrigues me, I think, “I NEED that, it’s totally different than what I already have.”
I always love new eye products because that’s the area that I always concentrate on the most. Here are a few things that I’ve recently bought and have become a staple in my makeup bag.


These Make Up For Ever eyeliners are so smooth and creamy AND the color is super rich, so a little

 swipe of the blue or purple ones across my eyelid totally makes my eyes pop, and for having small Asian eyes, that’s a hard thing to do! They also are fantastic because they last all day long!
Along with they eyeliners, I’ve been loving bold eyeshadow colors like the blues and purples from these NARS eyeshadow duos. These duos are great because you can layer the two colors — wear the lighter color underneath and the darker color in the outer corner of your eye (and blend, blend, blend!) These are also great for traveling, so you don’t have to carry around a jam-packed cosmetics bag, and you’ll always have coordinating colors on hand.
The Tarte under eye concealer is actually one of the most important parts of my eye routine. Without this, I’d look much more tired all the time! I love that it lightens my dark circles and makes my eyes look less puffy even when I only get a few hours of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment